About this role
* Rotational AB/Engineer – Support Vessel 35m
* Start date: 30th of January
* Location: Europe / Middle East
* Package: Salary in Euros – leave 176 paid days (~2:2)
* Experience and attributes required:
* Role is a 50/50 split as AB and 2nd Engineer.
* AB: Deck maintenance, anchoring, look out on the bridge, safety inspections.
* 2nd Engineer: Assist the Chief Engineer in all mechanical and electrical systems onboard. Fault finding, refit work and all maintenance tasks.
* All crew have Interior duties and cooking one evening meal per week.
* Open, friendly, Team player, keen can do attitude
* Fluent English both written and oral
* Mandatory Rating Forming Part of an Engineering Watch (III/4)
* Mandatory Rating Forming Part of a Navigational Watch (II/4)
* STCW (fully updated) with PDSD
* Seafarer’s Medical Certificate valid for at least 6 months
* Seaman’s Discharge Book
* Schengen visa or right to work in Europe
* Covid Vaccinated
* Male due to cabin arrangements (Shared cabin)
** Please read the full job description carefully and ensure you meet all the criteria listed before applying. A Crew Consultant will be in touch via email/phone should you meet the client’s requirements. **
Share this role